It is been said that most people gain 2 to 5 pounds around the holidays. It may not seem like much, but the bad news is studies show that weight gained over the winter holidays is not lost during the rest of the year!
Overtime, this yearly weight gain accumulates and can easily cause long-term diseases in the future. Learn how to prevent and keep off the weight and stay healthy!
How to Participate:
• Members can sign-up by stopping by the front desk at the Health & Wellness Center.
(Hours: Monday - Friday, 5 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday, 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
• We will be providing each member with a health journal where you can keep an account of your food and exercise journey All the challenge materials will be given out at our first meeting, which will take place on January 23 at 5:15 p.m., in the front lobby.
• Get your cameras ready! We will be taking before and after photos to see your progress come alive!
• Earn a grand prize of three months FREE at the Center and 5 FREE personal training sessions.
What You Need To Know:
• The program will begin on January 23rd through March 13th
• $25.00 per person
• Meeting location will take place right at the Health & Wellness Center
• There will be weekly weigh-ins, measurement counts and workouts!
• There will also be a private Facebook page for the group, one personal training session per week and continuous motivation and support!