We recommend that you eat a healthy snack in between your meals during the day, making sure you are eating every three hours. Snacks are not included with meals, but they are mere suggestions!
- Almonds or nuts (15-20 each)
- 0% Plain Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup of berries.
- Rice cake with 1 Tbsp. of all-natural peanut butter.
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1/4 cup pineapple.
- A light cheese stick with 6 small whole wheat crackers.
- 1/4 cup hummus with sliced veggies or carrots.
- Whey protein drink (no more than 2 a day).
- Skinny Pop Popcorn (2 cups)
- Two rice cakes topped with 2 Tbsp. hummus and sliced cucumber.
- 1/2 cups of shelled edamame.
- 1 medium apple with a light cheese stick.
- Laughing Cow Cheese wedge with whole wheat crackers.
- 1 cup frozen green grapes.
- Celery sticks dipped in cottage cheese (1/2 cup).
Whether you’re looking for the challenge of Spinning or Turbo Kick classes, the fun and vigor of Zumba or the serenity of Yoga, we have the kind of group fitness class or recreation program just for you! All group fitness classes and recreational children programs are free with your membership!
Community Fitness Center
The Health and Wellness Center provides a safe, quality environment for you and your whole family. We’re here to help you achieve your fitness goals, right in your neighborhood!
Health & Wellness Successful Stories
The Health & Wellness Center wanted to share these real life testimonials and stories from your very own friends and neighbors at the City of Everett!
It is said that in order to stay fit and healthy, it takes 20% exercise and 80% diet. Health & Wellness Center would like to feature new healthy recipes on here to help you continue to follow your healthy pathway!