Constituent Services/311


The Mayor’s Office of Constituent Services serves as a liaison between residents of Everett and city departments.


One call to City Hall – 311!
Everett’s 311 Department is the core of our Constituent Services Department. Our team is ready to answer any and all questions related to the City or it’s day-to-day operations.


[email protected]

Phone Number:

484 Broadway
Front Lobby
Everett, MA 02149

Monday and Thursday, 8 AM – 7:30 PM
Tuesday – Wednesday, 8 AM – 5 PM
Friday, 8 AM – 12 PM

311 info

Frequently Asked Questions

You can put in a request in through City Services 617-394-2285.

If you have concerns about snow plowing or removal, please contact us at 617-394-2270 or City Services at 617-394-2285.

Please report the theft to the police department and obtain a police report with your name and address on it. Bring the police report to the Mayor’s Office, Room 31, at City Hall, and we will get you out a replacement.

Trash and Recycling Bins must be set at the curb by 7 a.m. on collection day or after 6 p.m. the night before and be visible from the street. Please call the Mayor’s office at 617-394-2270 to report it.

Callers outside the City limits can reach 311 Call Center by calling 617-394-2270.

Everett 311 is an easy way to remember phone number that residents, businesses and visitors can use to request service, report problems or get information from city government. Everett 311 is our resource for connecting with the City of Everett. We handle requests for potholes, trash and recycling issues, street light outages, and much more – 311 Call Center is ready to help! Our customer service representatives will ensure each caller gets a courteous, quick and accurate response.

311 provides a single point of contact for City of Everett Government services.
One Call to City Hall

Customer Service Representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. Monday & Thursday, 8:00 a.m until 5:00 p.m Tuesday & Wednesday, and 8:00a.m- 8p.m on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. You will be assisted by a qualified member of our team to help resolve your issue. City departments will respond to all 311 service requests in the order in which they are received. You request will be logged into an advanced tracking system that will show department heads how responsive departments are in their service delivery.

911 is for emergencies, such as house fire and crimes in progress, that require an immediate response by police, fire or ambulance. For City services and non-emergencies, call 311.

Anyone within Everett city limits can call 311 free of charge from a landline or cell phone. 311 works on most cell phones. Cell phone coverage is determined by individual service providers.

Everett 311 is a part of an ongoing effort by the City of Everett to make access to City government easier and more responsive to the needs of residents, businesses and visitors. Now there is no need to search the phone directory for the correct City department – 311 takes care of that for you.

Mayor’s Office

Make an inquiry


Learn More


Learn More