Skip to main content

How do I dispute a bill?

Tax bills can only be disputed once a year. It is when the first actual tax bill is sent out on January 1st, you have till the due date, usually February 1. This can be done by applying for an abatement in the Assessor’s Office. Water bills have to be brought to the Board of Public Works meeting once a month. For excise bills, the value is set by the Registry of Motor Vehicles.

Close Menu