Flu Shot Forms

TypeTitleDownloadPostedFile Size

Flu Shots

Learn more

Health Insurance JCCHE

The Joint Committee for Children’s Health Care in Everett will assist individuals and families obtain health insurance. Apply for health insurance on your own or with the help of one of our Navigators at our site located in Everett City Hall.

Learn more

Substance Use Disorder

Providing collaboration with community partners with education, prevention, and treatment strategies to assist in current substance use disorder epidemic.

Learn more

Job Openings:

||Job Openings Here||

Learn more

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, you can apply for a 30 day temporary permit for $25 or you can apply for a yearly permit with a cost of $65. Permits are available in the Health Department. Health Department Page

Yes. Food permits are good for 1 year and expire on May 31. Fees for Food is $100, Milk and Cream is $25, Catering is $100 and Mobile Food Vendor is $100.

Food Permits are issued by Inspectional Services Division (ISD) 617-394-2220

All locations handling and or processing any food are required in the state of Massachusetts to have a Serve Safe and an Allergen Awareness Certificate.

Yes, as long as you have received your Tobacco License from the state, a permit can be issued from the City to sell tobacco. Permit applications are available in the Health Department. The Health Department also has the application to apply for your tobacco license with the state. Health Department Page

Yes, flu clinics are held throughout the flu season. For more information please call the Flu Hotline at 617-394-2257. The Flu Hotline is updated each Monday when new information is available.

Yes, depending on your health insurance status. Vaccines are given to children under the age of 19. Please call the Public Health Nurse for more information.

Yes, blood pressure clinics are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 9-11 a.m. For more information please call the Public Health Nurse at 617-394-2314.