Website City of Everett
Posting ID: 2022-0043
Posting Date: 08/25/2022
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Salary: $30 per day
Position Type: Full-time
About the City of Everett:
The City of Everett is a desirable place to live, work, and visit, the City of Everett, prides itself on its progress while remaining dedicated to future possibilities. Home to over 50,000 residents, Everett is known for its rich culture, diverse population, and welcoming atmosphere. A once industrial City now recognized as a melting pot for residents and newcomers alike.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly with the public: motorists and pedestrians using speech, hand motions, and traffic signs.
- Dependable individual to report at 7:00 AM.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional conduct
- Neat appearance
- Sharp Mental alertness to guide students to safety across intersections.
- Escorts children across the street that are going to and returning home from school.
- Reports violators to the Department.
- Hours are from 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM and 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Successful completion of a background and drug screening.
- Working outside in inclement weather.
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. You can apply on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/crossing-guard-c6babc73ba493aff or send a cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Department by email:Human.Resources@ci.everett.ma.us
For a disability-related reasonable accommodation or alternative application method, call Human Resources at 617-394-2280
The City of Everett is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Females, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to Human.Resources@ci.everett.ma.us