Skip to main content

Can I get medical assistance?

In an emergency situation Veterans who are registered with the Veteran Affair (VA) medical facility are advised to seek the nearest medical facility and to advise them they are Veterans and need to be treated and transported to the nearest Veterans Hospital.

For all other medical assistance, you can call the VA Hospital at Jamaica Plain at, 617-232-9500.

Close Menu