Skip to main content

Do I get any interest on my refund?

If you voluntarily leave employment that began after January 1, 1984 and have less than 10 years of service, you will receive 3% interest. If you have over ten years of service, interest will be refunded to you at the “regular interest” rate, which is currently set at by the State for .01 %. Also, if you are removed or discharged, you will receive the “regular interest” rate regardless of the years of service.

Close Menu