Posting ID: 2022-0018
Posting Date: 03/28/2022
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Department: Police Department
Location: Everett, MA
Salary: 18.00 per hour
About the City of Everett:
A desirable place to live, work, and visit, the City of Everett, prides itself on its progress while remaining dedicated to future possibilities. Home to over 50,000 residents, Everett is known for its rich culture, diverse population, and welcoming atmosphere. A once industrial City now recognized as a melting pot for residents and newcomers alike.
Summary of Position:
The police matron must assist and monitor all female prisoners arrested, booked, and held for any length of time in the department holding facility and aid in transporting female prisoners to court and any other work as required. The matron works under the direct supervision of the police shift commander.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be available to work on-call.
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to use a computer and write reports as required.
- Ability to use a telephone and standard office equipment.
- Training will be provided in First Aid, CPR/AED, and Suicide prevention.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Massachusetts driver’s license.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
How to Apply:
You can apply on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/police-matron-8e4ecaa0770596e6 or, please send resumes to Human.Resources@ci.everett.ma.us
For a disability-related reasonable accommodation or alternative application method, call Human Resources at 617-394-2280
The City of Everett is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Females, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to Human.Resources@ci.everett.ma.us