The mission of the Collector’s Office is to maximize revenues for the City of Everett while providing professional, quality customer service to the citizens of Everett.


The Collector’s Office is responsible for the billing, collecting, reporting, and enforcement of municipal taxes, water bills, parking ticket payments, licenses and fees for the City.


Monica Ford

Treasurer Main Phone:

Main Phone Number:

Collector Questions:

Treasurer/Collector Division
484 Broadway
Room 13
Everett, MA 02149

Monday & Thursday, 8am – 7:30pm
Tuesday & Wednesday, 8am – 5pm

Adriana Indrisano
Assistant Collector

Tracy O’Connor
Deputy Collector

Tanya Benjamin
Principal Clerk

Kathy Bereznoski
Principal Clerk

Zarina Gace
Principal Clerk

Anita Lafuente
Principal Clerk

Roxana Mejia
Principal Clerk

Related Document

TypeTitleDownloadPostedFile Size

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you send my tax bill to my bank or mortgage company?

No, tax bills are sent to the assessed owner of the property. Most banks and mortgage companies buy a file from the city for their tax clients.

How do I change the mailing address on my bills?

For you real estate and personal property bill, you need to contact the Assessor’s Office. For your water bill you must contact the Water Dept. The Registry of Motor Vehicles needs to be updated with any change of address.

Why are my taxes so high?

Tax bills come out four times a year starting July 1 of that year. The first 2 bills are estimated. The first actual bill goes out in January of that year and that will have the tax rate and values of the property which will affect the total tax paid. Water bills are determined by the usage of the property. Excise bills go by the value of the car which is determined by the Registry of Motor Vehicles.

How do I dispute a bill?

Tax bills can only be disputed once a year. It is when the first actual tax bill is sent out on January 1st,,you have till the due date, usually February 1. This can be done by applying for an abatement in the Assessor’s Office. Water bills have to be brought to the Board of Public Works meeting once a month. For excise bills, the value is set by the Registry of Motor Vehicles.

How does the value of my motor vehicle get determined?

This is done by the Registry of Motor Vehicles, referencing National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA).

What type of payments are accepted?

Cash, check, money orders, and credit cards are accepted payment methods.

What happens if I pay my taxes late?

If you pay your taxes late, interest will start to accrue the next day at 14%. The credit card cut off for any bill payment date is midnight Eastern Standard Time (EST).


Learn more


Learn more


Learn more


Learn more